Old February 14th 05, 05:33 AM
Kay

That is messed up. They could of been doing this all the time ad when
you had that heart to heart talk with them and they're telling you what
they figured you wanted to hear? They were having a laugh at your
expense & the cats. Do you have your own vet you bring those cats too. I
live in West Springfield,Mass and there's this woman who lives in
Springfield,Mass and she does the same thing you do.She know some people
who help out also. She said people think that if they get rid of the
ferral cats in their neighborhood that everything will be fine but
according to this woman they couldn't be more wrong. Only another cat
rescuer or maybe you would know what I mean. What your neighbor did is
sneaky & cruel & to make it worst they are suppose to be your friends.
That's low

Its like a nightmare. I keep chekcing to see if they out out the trap.
Our porches are close. Blackie is used to getting fed on the porch, they
put food in and Blackie trusted. The day before this happened, I
actually got to play with Blackie with a toy and petted the cat.
I haved called everyone. The only help I got was an offer to get them
fixed at a discount. I trapped the 2 remaining siblings and got them
releashed in a place where a neighbor is taking care of a colony. The
siblings do not know them, I hope they are okay. I miss Blackie so much.
My whole family is shocked and upset.

Kay