Old February 15th 05, 05:02 AM
Kay

Hi Im WEEniE with My Fav4ite Midi wrote:
I read your post and the ones that responded & I can see that as long as
your neighbor is living there those cats are not safe. Infact it could
be possible that any cat in your neighborhood isn't safe. Some people
have cats that go outside and come back in when they're done. Has anyone
in your neighborhood have a cat missing.? Seems to me that this jerk
either hates cats or is just doing this to hurt peple like you.
Unfortuantly at least in the state of Massachusetts where I live. Cats
don't get licences like dogs do. Rabie tags yes but no license. I can't
remember if you say you have cats of your own but if you do? Get them
mircochipped. Where is your neighbor bringing them? Do you think they're
dropping them off some place or taking them to a pound. I just
remembered something. I have a neighbor across from me. We talk but
we're not really friends. Now she has 2 dogs & a cat. Well one dog is
hers & the cat & the other dog belongs to her parents. Now she told us
more then once that she has those humane traps set somewhere in her yard
& any cat stupid enough to get caught in one? she brings it down to the
S.P.C.A which is now called Angel of something. Think it's Angel of
Mercy. The bad thing about what your neighbor did. I can't say they'r
your friend because if they were your friend they would of warned you

I found out that the traps are hi son in laws and he is a hunter. So I
have no idea, I called everywhere. 2 years ago I had to talk them out of
shooting a possum.They set up new traps now.

2 years ago they asked me to stop feeding squirrels, I started to feed
them today. I figure I'm going to do what I can. I still leave out food
and there is still the cat house, I wonder if they eat enough in my yard
maybe they won't go in the trap?

kay