Old April 21st 17, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Iowna finishes and joins the others at the bar which frees a massage
table for another to use. She has been reassured her nose color was
matched to purrfection on her nails.

A little kittah from the staff comes back. She has a basket of
various flipp flopps. For the toe part, they have natural nail cut
downs so a cat's nails can reach down and use them to climb still,
and she has some clippers to widen those for the doggies after she
makes sure he has the right sizes.

Laughing, Cash almost jumps into his hot pink set. They fit
perfectly except the nail slits are a little thin, so the lady sets
to carefully measure then widen them for his claws. Once she's
done, he delightly walks around sounding almost like he has tap
shoes on! He practices and yes! If he lifts a few toes, he can
turn this to targeted music!

Iowna gets her's trimmed and finds out from the others that her Camo
set also light up faintly when she steps! She listens to Cash tap
dance, then starts a little light show in time with his taps.
Others start clapping in time enjoying the fun being had!

Daisy-chan distracted watching them gets a nudge as the others stop
for a moment and in the basket are several more her size. She sees
the *purrect* set. They are almost exactly the same shade of
emerald as her eyes!

After that, she meets with Sammy and shows him a set of lime green
ones, along the sides are miniature musical notes scrolling along
the sides in bronze, black, red. If you can read music, they seem
to show the opening bits of 'We are the World..'

Oooh, I LIKE doze! Mine hoomins sez I must haf some Siamese in my
heritage, cuz I sings so beautifully when I stroll up and down da
hall at night. So da musinc notes is purrfect!

I see dat Ranger has some blue-grey flipflops to match himz furz, and
Francesca has a sparkly silver pair with some swirls of tortie
colors. Looking good, efurrybody!

I fink I saw some kitties I recognize heading towards da elevators.
Shall we head up dat way?

Sammy

Everyone finishes up their drinks, lapping quickly, then follow Sammy.
Cash being playful tries to make his toe tapping sound like 'We are the
world' as Iowna tries to make a matching light-show to the beat.