Old July 24th 03, 04:53 AM
kate

Thanks for the vet recommendations! I have seen the one on Devin
mentioned before, and I have heard of the wone one Irving Park road
but it has never been recommended before. Do you have firsthand
experience with these places? Any specific doctors?
Also, do you think that for cats it is generally a better idea to go
to a cat doctor rather than an all small animal doc?
Thanks so much for your help!
BTW, I understand the reasons why people want to push adoptions. It
is something I have definitely considered, and I have visited many
centers, although I havent connected with any cats. I think it always
something important to think about. I have also been kind of offended
at some of the attitude I have recieved from some of the adoption
coordinators. I must say,I am the ideal cat owner! I work at home, we
dont have kids, I am good with the vet appts and very attentive. It
has really been making me mad! These people are passing up some good
prospects!