Old July 2nd 04, 08:42 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

Wendy quoth:

I've got them in the cat playpen at the moment. They'll be staying there
until I can get them up to the vet to be FIV FeLV tested. I imagine the v=

et
would appreciate it if I waited until they will tolerate being handled.

I was able to reach in and pet all but one of them this evening after
sitting and talking to them for a while so that's encouraging.=20

That is *very* encouraging! When I socialized Sebastian (who was about 3=20
months when I got him from his rescuer), it took 16 days before he'd let=20
me pet him.

Keep going!

Priscilla
--=20
"The question is whether the Bible is primarily a book of laws=20
to you and you need divine permission for all and everything you=20
do, or a charter of God's love with love as the summary of God's=20
will, and freedom to find out what that means in a changing world,=20
and forgiveness for those who honestly try to find out but err."
- Andreas H=F6feld in alt.religion.christian.episcopal