Old February 20th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default If looks could kill

Adrian wrote:

wrote:
Adrian wrote:

I was driving along the road this morning and saw a beautiful
tabby stalking a couple of collard doves

Oh, is that how you spell it? I always assumed it was "collared"
doves, like they were wearing a collar. LOL.

Yes you're right that was a typo. ;-)

I just realized that there is only a one-letter difference between
"collared" (wearing a collar) and "collard" (which means what, exactly?
all I know is "collard greens", a bitter leafy green vegetable).

I've never been 100% sure how to spell collared dove, but I figured
it had to do with a collar, ie, a ring around their neck, that gave them
their name.

You ruined the kitty's fun!

I'll have to be careful next time I walk that way, he may be planning
revenge,

Next time he'll be stalking you.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.