Old September 15th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Mommy of 2

Default my new little girl

I've got a 3 week old kitten I've fostered for the last 2 weeks. Everything
is going well except the matter of anal stimulation. I'm not getting good
results. It had been almost a week since Xena had a BM, so I took her to the
vet and watched (so I could learn) as he stimulated and got her to push some
out. It was hard as a rock, poor baby. She pees like a trooper. At what
age can I expect her to do this by herself in a litter box. Also, since I'm
not doing a great job of it is it possible she might not learn how to
defecate on her own?