Old October 9th 06, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Wayne Boatwright

Default Picture of my Xena

Oh pshaw, on Fri 06 Oct 2006 08:17:21a, Mommy of 2 meant to say...

5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help
from a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little
Xena has thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained
and full of spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the
lights in the room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can
still see how cute she is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...5weeksold2.jpg

Congratulations! She is adorably gorgeous! Bless you for taking her and
giving her such good care.

--
Wayne Boatwright

I have seen the future, and it looks a lot like
the present -- only much longer. --Dan Quisenberry