Old January 24th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default A tail in the hand beats two in the bush!

Bill Stock wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
You just know your cat trusts you when you can go to sleep with her
tail in
your hand Or when she wraps her tail around your wrist and you
just nod
off to sleep (hearing purrs the whole while).. It's love!

Jill --loves Persia... and Persia loves Jill

The tail is not a big deal for Cali, the tummy is another matter. If
she's really relaxed, I can put my hand between her back legs and
rest my palm on her tummy or chest. True nirvana is giving her a
reverse chin scritch with my fingers, while keeping my hand on her
chest. This is always worth a few extra decibels from the Purr motor.
If she's not relaxed, I'll get a bunny kickin.

You do not! want to be on the end of a bunny kick from Persia! I was
wounded... should have gotten a purple heart. Dang, that hurt. And I was
asleep, wasn't thinking... let my hand fall down on her oh so soft belly and
dammit! I was wounded! I still have the danged scars.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/10848...46690505Stttgd

Jill