Old February 26th 04, 05:19 PM
Tropical Tim

Hey Kilikini,
What a drag having to move like that. I've always heard that Hawaii is
costly to live in, but the rent your paying is awesome.

Lots of luck with you cats. All of my cats always live indoors. They
love it. Don't ever listen to that weird dude Bob Brenchley. The dude
is a mess. He's about 5 cans short of a sixpack.

By the way, what does your name mean?

Tim

"kilikini" wrote in message ...
I've had one of my cats for 8 years and the other for 7 years and since I
live in Hawaii it's not a big deal to leave a door open - literally. I just
moved to an apartment and I don't have the liberty of allowing my cats the
freedeom to go in and out. Now they have to use a litterbox and the outside
is a vague memory to them. In all honesty, they are flourishing! My cats
used to be feral; I rescued them when each one was about 10 weeks old. For
never being cooped up before, I think they love it. They seek out more
attention, they're more loving, they purr more loudly, they are eating
better and their personalities are really coming out. I think they feel
more secure. They're even learning to get along with the dog.......but
that's another story. g

kilikini