Old October 10th 14, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Larry Stark

Default Tribute

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:43:41 -0400, ann791 wrote:

Lucy Lu steps to the podium. Welcome everyone. There were some kitties
that were the only kitty in their house. i don't remember all their
names and so no one is left out I will not mention name. They came to
their homes in different ways. Some found their human's others had homes
but for different reasons had to find a new forever home. One think I do
know it that they were loved and cared for and now are missed by the humans.

:-(

My fur babies:

http://lestark.webs.com/