Old November 13th 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

Default More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

news wrote in :

On 11/13/2011 6:21 AM, Robert Catt wrote:
For the reasons I've given here in a previous post, and after a brief
interchange with a certain member of this newsgroup, I've decided to
restrict my involvement with r.p.c.a. to its group at Facebook. Other
people have written to me me about this individual, and their comments
about him are part of the reason I will no longer be reading or posting
to this newsgroup. As of today I've removed it from my list.

Umm, who are you?

Since he's gone now, I'll reply. He's a long time poster in r.p.c.a.

Bobble