Old July 13th 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default jill update

On Jul 13, 8:14*am, "Adrian" wrote:
Christine K wrote:
Adrian kirjoitti:
rb wrote:
This is copied from an update post in rec.food.cooking:

Okay, it looks like she's going to be in the hospital for a few
days, they will be trying things to get her better. *I passed along
all the well wishes, she says thank you for all the good thoughts
and prayers. *Nice to be cheered up at what must be a pretty
scary time, who likes to be in the hospital.
Still giving big purrs to Jill and all.

rrb

Lots of purrs for Jill. I wonder about the cats next door that she
was going to cat sit, I hope arrangements have been made for them,

Wasn't John with her or was he only there for part of the time? I seem
to remember her posting about the trip from her place to her mum's and
going by one or two cars etc.

I thought he was only with her for the trip, I may be wrong though.
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk- Hide quoted text -

That's what I thought too, Adrian and I had also thought about the
cats next door, and her mom, too. I get the impression that her mom is
very established in the neighborhood she lives in. I hope either
Jill's brothers step up to the plate and help her, or there are other
folks down there who care about the two of them and will pitch in.
Jill is in a very difficult position, and I am really concerned about
her. Once you assume the role of caregiver, people just naturally
neglect themselves, put their mom/dad's/husband/wife's needs first. It
just happens. I hope she has some support around her that will be firm
with her and have her put herself first until
she is completely well.

Sherry