Old July 28th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Update - Purrs for Xoxo's dental

Victor Martinez wrote:
TED just called. Xoxo is going to be a gap-toothed old man, 4 of his
front teeth were removed.
The main teeth were all ok and cleaned beautifully. He's waking up and
will be ready to come home in a few hours.
However, they got some urine and it was full of crystals. Xoxo had an
episode of struvite crystals years ago and as a result we switched
them all to a mostly canned food diet and that solved his issue. The
pH was ok, which leads TED to think there may be a stone in his
bladder. So she's going to get an x-ray and call me back. Purrs for
these crystals to be nothing serious would be most appreciated.

Regards.

Victor

Poor Xoxo, more purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart