Old July 30th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

Default Earthquake in LA!

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:19:01 -0500, Granby wrote:
The one we had here in Illinois a few months ago may not have been "a big
deal" but it shook the bed so hard, I nearly rolled out and when I put out
my hand to steady things, everything else was moving too. Big or small they
get your attention.

They made me a bit paranoid always expecting the "big one". I haven't felt
an earthquake since I left CA in 1991. There were stories back then
that the big san andreus quake, every 140 years or so, was coming any
minute

Now I'm living in hell, in the phoenix area. I'd trade if for CA any
day, if the cost of living weren't so high.