Old July 28th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default Update - Purrs for Xoxo's dental

Nothing-Serious Purrs on the way!
Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Tiger
Tigger

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:54:16 -0700, Victor Martinez wrote:

TED just called. Xoxo is going to be a gap-toothed old man, 4 of his
front teeth were removed.
The main teeth were all ok and cleaned beautifully. He's waking up and
will be ready to come home in a few hours.
However, they got some urine and it was full of crystals. Xoxo had an
episode of struvite crystals years ago and as a result we switched
them all to a mostly canned food diet and that solved his issue. The
pH was ok, which leads TED to think there may be a stone in his
bladder. So she's going to get an x-ray and call me back. Purrs for
these crystals to be nothing serious would be most appreciated.

Regards.

Victor

Purrs coming.