Old January 31st 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default spekal furndz lizt

winked kitteez iz marrieed inna hoomin speak, spekal furndz iza steady
datez, anna single catz iz single catz... Trudi, wafin at herown furnd
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
"Storrmmee" wrote

ok diz here lizt issa same az winked kitteez but fur doz of ursefz whut
haz says ursef iz spekal furndz... so ursef iza kuple butted ursefz haaze
notted nowinced ursef iz winked yet... same infurmashun aza winked
kitteez, Trudi

Ok, kittah speak got me. What is 'winked kitty'? I suspect a low turn
out as I may not be the only one clueless on what you are asking for.