Old April 14th 10, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default ROSCO!!!

I guezz meowi who iz writin a pway kuld be da road mamagerezz
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Tru Trudee.
Pit2nee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we iz gonna haffa go onna road wif diz, trudi
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I tuu,fee it lyke dat.
Diz iz bekummink uh looooonnnnng tayle, huh?

P2nya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
yeUP, dat wuz uh toofy remurk...Mosey

haz you been sociating wif mozey??? trudi howlin

Granby wrote:
Anna sumtimez fings jus go awayz and we dont alwayz know da why of
itself. Da toof may haff been bad anna make da cat sik and da same
may haff been da reazon for da tayle. It iz bad when it happenz
butted dat iz da way it iz sumtimez. Piglett sorry for them but
knowing things don't always turn out like we want.

roscoe did unt fynd louise toof or my tale!
beauty
Maybe the Closet Greeblings have them! We're hunting them on the
"GREEBLINGS!" thread.

Sheriff Rosco

Dat's toof bad tu hav sush a sad tail. TuTu