Old April 16th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default ROSCO!!!

On 12 Apr 2010 23:48:01 GMT, Community Kitties's
nimble, little paws typed:

Miss Cleopatra left funds for the Community in her estate. She directed
that the Empress Cleopatra Silvercat Foundation make donations to the
Community when such needs arose. So the Foundation would be delighted to
cover the salaries and expenses of hiring the needed additional officers.

Stevenson
Cleopatra's majordomo and administrator of the Empress Cleopatra
Silvercat Foundation

Meow, Stevenson,

It seems dat eben tho she's not wif us, mine
friend, Cleo, liffs on.

It seems like just yesterday dat we wuz eech
ofurz maids-ob-onot at ow winkings, or dat we
drove thru da hills of Parma in mine uncles yello
Furrari.....

I does miss herseff... [snif]
--
Purrs,