Old September 1st 13, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Sick cat

Kelley Greene wrote:
"Bill Graham" wrote in message
IOW, I
would prefer to just catch him, put him in a cat carrier, call the
roving vet, get him operated on, and let him go without ever telling
anyone else about it. What do you guys think?

This is what I would do. Say nothing... just have it done.

Yeah.... Since he is without a chip or a collar, that's what we will do. I
can;t stand to see him sick. He is spending more and more of his time with
us. Cats seem to know instinctively where they are better off... I guess
that's what millions of years of evolution have done for them.