Old November 3rd 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default Questionz

In article .com,
says...
Lee, I really agree with that -- I have been so glad for all the
questions that people ask. There is a lot about the Jellicle Ball that
I don't know, and the more I read about it, the more I can learn. I
appreciate every question anyone has asked.

Julie

ITA. I've been around since even before the split, and while some
people may think that that means I know more than most, I simply don't.
IOW, I don't feel that there is such a thing as a "stupid question", and
anyone who is stupid enough to come right out and say "That's a stupid
question!" needs to get a new hobby... or life.

--- Unca Cory

On Nov 2, 2:45 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I don't think anyone has ever complained about the work Melissa has done, if
anyone needs to se her dedication they need only go and look at the walk...
bear in mind that honest questions and a desire to understand the dynamics
of a group can often be interpreted incorrectly or not as they are
intended... it seems to me that all of the newer members are doing something
I did not have the courage to do when I first started reading here, I think
around 99 but am not sure... I always wondered how the ball started, how the
calling got started, Melissa is the only one I ever saw do it and I wondered
how that came to be, if there had been someone before, why/how did it
change... just like I wondered when reading the glossary for the first time
who could be that creative and wonderful to catalog all of that... the point
is, I think the group is filled with love and I think that some of us are
sensitive to keeping traditions alive, and others of us want to understand
the traditions keep them and add to the life here at the community, soft fur
her cats