Old January 28th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Who Are Your favorite Cat Artists??

"Sherry"
On Jan 27, 11:44 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" I have two or 3
The late B. Kliban....his cartoons are so funny...is my very favorite.
How to tell a cat from a meatloaf
'Love them little mousies' song...LOL
I have a few Kliban cat things I collect.

Next is Twisted Whiskers Cats...
Somebody was smoking catnip, I'm told, by MY cat Sqweex,
when that series came out:
They're hysterical...
Anyhoooo
Kyla%b

--
Kyla's Cat Pipps looked over her shoulder and wrote the above
and added...pssst, maHm, it's time to feeeeed me......

If I had to choose just one, I guess it would be Laurel Burch. She was
amazing.
Sherry

Hmmmmm, I don't know her