Old April 15th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Demon Kitty

Don't know about teeth but it has tiny claws.
"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"Granby" wrote in message
One of the new kittens at my son's house is a demon. I mean it really
is. If it bumps up against another kitten it will try and rip that kitten
to pieces. If one runs over it when trying to find a feeding station,
woe be to that kitty.

They are trying to isolate it and let it feed by itself but that is a job
and to keep it warm and all just being such a new kitty. Anyone ever had
this or have any suggestions? It isn't playing, it goes for the jugular
every time.

Does it have any teeth yet? If not, I'd just let it be for a while.

Jo