Old April 16th 04, 04:23 PM
PawsForThought

From: Cheryl

(PawsForThought) dumped this in
on 13 Apr 2004:

I use Archetype as treats sometimes. It's a freeze dried food that
you have to add water to, let it soak and then feed it. My cats didn't
like it that way so I just give them little pieces of it dry.

I was looking into that for Shadow because he is very spoiled, and though
he is doing very well on a mainly canned food diet, he still won't rest
until he gets a little bit of dry to crunch. He's persistant and if you saw
how he acts you'd give in, too. Only a little bit though. None of the
natural food pet food markets here carry Archetype so I haven't tried it on
him yet.

Archetype is not really a dry food in the sense of it being crunchy pieces.
Rather it's a freeze dried food. Kinda hard to describe. My cats love it dry
but when I added water to rehydrate it, they didn't really like it. Wysong
does make a regular dry food though called Vitality which is their regular
type, and then they have a few other varieties of dry. One other thing Wysong
makes is something called Dentatreat which is like a parmesan cheese
consistency. You just sprinkle it on their food. I think it works great for
finicky cats as a bribe food.

Lauren

________
See my cats: