Old July 29th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Meow, Meow

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
No, that's not Persia. It's my mother talking to Persia.

Having never really been around a cat before she doesn't quite know what
to make of my chatty cat. That's okay; Persia doesn't know what to make
of my mom, either.

When Persia starts talking, which is quite often, Mom says "Meow" at her.
It's the funniest thing! She says it with no inflection. Anyone remember
the old Bob Newhart TV shows where at the end of the credits the MTM
(rather than MGM) kitten would meow? Instead of the kitten meowing (as it
did for the Mary Tyler Moore show) Newhart's voice would say "meow". It's
like that. Funny to watch.

Maybe one of these days they'll get more comfortable with each other. Mom
just doesn't know what to make of this creature who reaches over and taps
me on my nose from time to time

Jill

LOL! Persia's probably wondering WTF is this hoomin saying??!

Hugs,

CatNipped