Old February 12th 16, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Announcing a Furrst Day of Spring Pawty

According to Paw's catputer, the first day of spring is gonna be March
20. Dat's a Friday. Since dis has been kind of cold, wet winter I fink
dat we all deserve a party to celebrate a firstest day of spring.

I'z been talking to Stevenson, Cleocatra's long-time majordomo. Him
still runs Cleo's estate in da mountains of southern Catifornia. Da
estate is available for a spring party, and Stevenson an da staff all
fink dat a spring party would just perfect. So I'z made arrangements for
all da stuffz dat we will need fur a wunnerful party. Ranger an me will
help wif getting Fluffykitz catering squared away, an we gots Hercule an
hims orchestra lined up to provide moozic, an da swimmin pool will all
ready fur da kitties or offur guests whoo want to use it, and I'z been
talking to da Second World kitties an dey will all be dere too.

So efurrybody, you is all invited to a big Spring party at Cleocatra's
estate on March 20 of 2016!

Sammy