Old October 29th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default da lazt danze

Ime so glad weef met, Chester, ann glad I shaired such a speshul nite
wif you. Ime luuking furward to more fun an speshul times.

Lucy, who purrrrrrrrrs after haffing her paw kisd

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*as the new couple glides onto the dance floor the sun begins to rise

and a
faint song from the heaveans can be heard...*

I thinkz i wuuld lotz more danzes in owr future...
*Chester looks skyward and sees a small cluster of stars with a slight
violette hue that he knows is the former head of his house approving

of him
being in his house and in this place with miss lucy...

I haf enjoyed diz nite anna diz danze, Chester who carefully kisses

the paw
of the lovely lucy
Julie Porter wrote in message
k.net...
Owh Chester! You know Ide luff dat. I fink surely ther will be moar
danses in owr fuchure.

Lucy, taking Chester's paw

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Miss Lucy I thinkz da ball iz 'bowt ofur wuuld you lika lazt slow

danze
befur i hazta 'skort yourself home? Chester hoping der iza afur

parti
or
somfin