Old October 29th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default da lazt danze

Chester smiles widely anna keepz danzin sslloowly hopin da musik nefurer
endz
Julie Porter wrote in message
k.net...
Ime so glad weef met, Chester, ann glad I shaired such a speshul nite
wif you. Ime luuking furward to more fun an speshul times.

Lucy, who purrrrrrrrrs after haffing her paw kisd

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*as the new couple glides onto the dance floor the sun begins to rise

and a
faint song from the heaveans can be heard...*

I thinkz i wuuld lotz more danzes in owr future...
*Chester looks skyward and sees a small cluster of stars with a slight
violette hue that he knows is the former head of his house approving

of him
being in his house and in this place with miss lucy...

I haf enjoyed diz nite anna diz danze, Chester who carefully kisses

the paw
of the lovely lucy
Julie Porter wrote in message
k.net...
Owh Chester! You know Ide luff dat. I fink surely ther will be moar
danses in owr fuchure.

Lucy, taking Chester's paw

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Miss Lucy I thinkz da ball iz 'bowt ofur wuuld you lika lazt slow
danze
befur i hazta 'skort yourself home? Chester hoping der iza afur

parti
or
somfin