Old November 6th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

"Storm and Skye" wrote in message
. ..
[cameo Maine Coon walks over to Red Rory, takes a paw, flips the upstart
over, and sits on him.]

Keep to the topic, kid, and stop insulting my Phoebe.

Hunty

[orange/white half-meezer appears] MOTHER! Are you ok?

Patrick, turning to glare at the offender

I'm fine, son. He was just being a bit.... uhhhh.... crude.

[red/white 19 pound Maine Coon and Chief Justicat Skye appears, taking
in the situation.]

Do you need a warrant, Hunter?

Skye, waiting to see what Red Rory does next - or not

dam an' ain't yu got some grate taste. Fine lookin gal. Tayke gud keer o'
her or sumkat else mite.
Red Rory (tail slightly bushed. After all, he weighs 20 pounds)

: HEY! That's my winkwink you're messing with, sir.
:
: Hunter, turning so Red Rory can get a better look at his 23 pounds of
: Maine Coon self
:
:
: whooooooooa gud lookin, hey dere.
: (Red Rory flicks his tail winsomely)
:
: : ~Phoebe walks by, notices the duds these dudes are wearing, and
wanders
: off,
: : looking for the Texas Roadhouse.~
: : Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats hunker down in sum
Indian
: : grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge Black Maine Coon,
the
: : brains
: : of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff and violent, from
the
: mean
: : fields of rural Texas.
: :
: : Einstein whispers
: :
: : Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know that hyuge patch of
: : bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in Southern Catifornia?
Well
: Sumkat
: : skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid coward (Einstein
spits
his
: : contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git it and sell it
and
munch
: : it
: : an smoke it and...
: : (Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head with delight)
: :
: : Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo stuff. Me too. But
we
: gonna
: : need help.
: : Red Rory