Old July 14th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rb

Default purr request for Jill

kilikini wrote:
rb wrote:
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself
frequent so I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able
to with good reason:

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

She's still in the hospital. I called her room today, but didn't get
an answer. I'm hoping she was sleeping.

kili

If Jill is up to calls which she might not be, I have requested her
contact info at the hospital which I will make available with carefully
controlled screening or send it to the yahoo group RPCA admin if
they want do it. Or Kili can go it. Either way. In any case I hope Jill,
her mom, and the kits she was looking into next door are ALL doing well.

rrb