Old November 29th 04, 10:38 PM
Eileen Clark

Default Pandora journeys to Bridge

This afternoon Pandora, aka Pandorable, the Angel-Bunny Princess, the
Glacier Bunny, the Psycho-bitch, began her passage to the Bridge. The
gift she gave us was the unmistakeable sign that It Was Time. She was
a shy, stubborn, and sensitive little lady with a rare, but delightful
pixyish sense of fun. She had made peace at last in the previous few
years with the other indoor kitties, and they are already missing her.
Meowmie and Paw will especially miss her.

We thank effurryone so much for their purrs--we are sure they helped
ease her into her transition.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, & Mac