Old November 1st 04, 11:31 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Also, whether this cat is owned or not, he should be neutered right
away, especially if you plan on integrating him in with your resident
cats. If you don't you're asking for trouble as he may become aggressive
once he's feeling better. And just on principle I would never return a
cat to its owner still intact, or at all for that matter, when he's an
adult that was roaming and had on a too tight flea collar.

You must enjoy being hit with lawsuits! Whether you approve
or not, some people actually BREED Siamese and other
pedigreed cats, and might take a dim view of some officious
busy-body neutering a cat that was not theirs to make such a
decision about. I agree the too tight collar might be a
clue that the cat was on its own, but until you are certain
the owners are not looking for him, you have no legal right
to interfere with their property in such a way.