Old July 18th 05, 06:23 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:32:32 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

Last week I wrote about how DH saved a chipmunk from certain death
on the side of the road.

(snip)
I, covered in turtle-pee, return to the car and we continue on our
errand(s) - yes, I do get a few curious glances from people in the
store(s) in regards to my wet lap, but I just smile and carry on.

Chalk up *2* wildlife rescues in the course of *4* days!

You should get some kind of medal for this, but I hesitate to think
what this medal should look like. "The Order of the Peeing Turtle"?

That sounds almost like something out of Harry Potter LOL

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©