Old August 5th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Utterly OT, but Victory! anyway

"Yowie" wrote in message
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting either.

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and 4
months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

YAY!!!!! I took my time with each kid's adventure in potty training, as I
figure that in 100 years no one is going to care what age they used the
grown-up people's toilet. My idiot sister claimed that Mandy would be
wearing diapers when she graduated from high school. She was potty trained
at 3.5 years. Idiot sister started making those claims when Mandy was 2.

Pam S who threw a potty party for each one as they celebrated nappy freedom.