Old May 2nd 17, 01:52 PM
zhenzhen zhenzhen is offline
Junior Member

Location: Melbourne
Unhappy Old cat can't keep any food down?

Hello, I'm fairly new here but I just wanted some advice about my 16 year old cat Spot? He's still quite a mobile, vocal cat but he's unable to eat pretty much anything without throwing it up a few minutes later; have tried Fancy Feast tuna, Dine, Whiskas wet food, and just plain old Coles brand cat food (which is kangaroo mince). He doesn't like to eat biscuits as he's missing a few teeth. At the moment, I'm just feeding him tiny cut up scraps of roast chicken which he doesn't eat much of but manages to keep down at least. Had a trip to the vet early this year but apart from telling me that his stomach was sensitive and that he couldn't handle cold foods, he said there was nothing wrong with him. I'm concerned about Spot being underweight.
Any advice and helpful information would be much appreciated, thank you!