Old August 29th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

Default Louie, day 1

We picked him yesterday afternoon from the shelter. He'd been
neutered, wormed, deflea-ed, vaccinated, and tested for FELV and FIV
(both neg). He's cleaner than when we first saw him. He's a lovely
cream color with tan points. And he's closer to 3 months old than the
4-6 I originally thought. And he's a total love bug. We set him up
in our master bathroom. He's eaten well, peed and pooped in the box
(and buried it!). He loves to climb onto laps. He is a bit of a
nibbler though, and now DD1 is a little afraid of being "bitten"
again. He hasn't broken skin, but of course those milk teeth are
sharp. DD2 (the 2 year old) did pretty well with him, being pretty
gentle except for a few tries to pick him up.

I tried to take pics of him, only one was both non-blurry and of his
face. I'll try to upload that in a little while.

He's already "escaped" into the bedroom itself, and has tackled the
bedmice problem thoroughly. What a hoot to have a kitten around
again!

Cheers
Caroline S.