Old January 14th 05, 05:41 PM
catlvr

It is true that Bengals generally like water, but cats are like people,
and every one will have their own personality. There is lots of
information on the internet about Bengals. My neighbours have one and
adore him - they say he doesn't shed. If you buy one, buy at least an
F4 (fourth generation removed from the original wild cat from which it
was bred) otherwise some of the wilder attributes may be present.

Best of all, go to your local shelter and rescue a cat. Purebreds are
prone to all sorts of health problems because of inbreeding (and
Bengals are a relatively new breed) and my experience with breeders has
been very bad.