Old January 14th 05, 06:03 PM
Joe

I have a Bengal and love her. I'm getting a Snow Marble later this year. My
Rhiannon crys outside the shower stall till I'm done and she can go in and
play. the water doesn't last long though. Some will get in the bathtub or
even use the pool. I suggest going to shows and talking to the breeders.
Some breed for looks without much concern for temperment. I use Adventure
Beach Bengals in south Florida ( http://www.bengal-cat.net ). She breeds
for looks AND temperment.
Joe
www.isleofavaloncathaven.com
"B B" wrote in message
Hello...I was thinking of buying a Bengal cat. A person told me these
cats really like water, and will even walk in the shower sometimes....is
this true? If so, is it rare or common with this breed?

I think the Bengals look pretty cool...those with the gold coat
with black dots are my favorite...very wild looking. Anything major to
know about this breed? I have always owned a short haired tabby.