Old April 23rd 05, 01:42 AM
Cheryl

On Fri 22 Apr 2005 08:25:11p, Wyatt wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
hlink.net):

snip
Maxxie tends
to fling litter and that's annoying on carpeting, but
fortunately I have a roomba to vacuum it up. The cat and the
Roomba are not friends (Max's choice) but they seemed to work
out a deal as far as litter maintenance.

What do you think of the Roomba, and which model did you get? I
bought one a month ago and when I opened it, there was fur all over
the wheels, and the filter looked used so I returned it. I liked
the idea of having it to clean up after my messy kitten Rhett who
likes to fling dry food all over the kitchen floor, but when I saw
all the fur, I figured a pet owner tried it and didn't like it. I
still want to get one, but I'm going to be picky about which model.
I like the one that rehomes when the battery is running out. It
wasn't that much more money than the one on sale that I
bought/returned.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields