Old August 15th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Skye

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 7:57 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

With the exception of a few trolls, everyone here has one thing in
common....We all love cats and hate to see anything bad happen to them.

Apparently, that's not entirely true. There are evidently some in
here who think
it's best to just let stray cats and dogs starve. THAT can't be
good.

Anytime you ask strangers for an opinion,

which I *didn't*

you are risking getting bad
advice.....the question I have is: Why did you post here in the first place?

For information:

1. To find out if there is an age at which a female cat might stop
breeding
naturally.

2. To find out if my pregnant cat was medically in danger.

To my knowledge, only 1 person attempted to specifically answered both
questions.
The rest is just rabid, nutty farting in the wind to me - with the
exception of your
advice of trapping the older cat.

When I was having trouble with my car, I posted my problem to some
car
newsgroups asking for information. I received 12 responses packed
full
of info so that I was able to get my car fixed quickly. There were no
opinions -
no one accused me of letting my car get in disrepair or putting
pollution into
the air by driving a car, no judgmental attitudes at all. I simply
received
information that I needed.

However, to be honest, I haven't posted on Usenet for a long time and
I've forgotten
how vicious and pompously superior people can act here when they know
they're anonymous. All you can do is killfile some, ignore others,
and pick the most
constructive ones out of the mess.

Skye