Old November 2nd 04, 02:49 AM
Arlene Knop

Default ITZ MY 15TH BIRFDAY!!!

Az long az we are all gathured at Lake Louise, I wud like to invite all
of yew to help me celebrate my 15th birfday today Novembur Furst.
HOORAY HOORAY IZE A VENERABLE CAT NOW!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEE!

Gretchen Marie, VC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

Fluffy hoomin lady carefully pushes a table to the middle of the room.
On it is a ten foot high, 15 layer pouncy krunch cake. The base of the
cake is surrounded by all flavors of ice cream balls. The cake is
frosted with kool wip and each layer is decorated with pink fantail
shrimp and lavender sardines. The middle five layers read:

Happy
15th
Birfday
Gretchen
Marie

Now all you kitteez just dig right in. Maybe the kittens would like to
try to climb to the top of the cake. I'm sure everyone will help you
lick the kool wip off your tummies afterward. All together now....

HAPPY BIRDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRDAY GRETCHEN
MARIEEEEEEEEE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Have fun at your party, my precious little best friend,

Meowmie Arlene