Old May 31st 05, 03:52 AM
Elle

Donna, sorry to hear about Bean's diabetes. I'm sure you'll get some good
suggestions here. With someone's help here, I found another excellent
resource for feline diabetes cases is at the board
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum5/list.php?8 . Maybe ask there, too.

"donna b" wrote Hi, My cat 'Bean' is 8 years old
and was just diagnosed with diabetes.
So far he is on medication. He seems to be doing very well but I have a
big problem. Whenever he uses his litter box, the kitty litter is
sticking to his toes. I have been using Fresh Step for ages and his box
is the largest size available. Is there another kitty litter that can
help me with this problem? I'm at my wits end and don't know how I can
fix the problem. Other than that, he's a happy cat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks ~ Donna

Donna's Crochet Group