Old November 14th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See, Meowmie
cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a biggie birdie!

Wez all get lots of it on birdiee day. Wez even gets dat bestest dark
meat dat time! Normally dey steals all dat fur them anna we has to
make due wif the white meat. I peeked though and dis time she's made a
BIG hole so it's a BIG BIRDEE! Dats gud gud gud as dere's 6 of us (3
2foots and 3 4foots).

I asked Meowmie iffin we kin host a little party here fur Aunti Mabel's
15th birthday anna she smiled anna made eben MORE room! I sawz. She
wroten down 2 duckies! 2 big Turkey birdees! I peeked anna she's got
3 whole flounder fishies anna whole one of dem big red fleshed fishies
dats close to 18 lbs.

Meowmie sez, lets hab a parti! Wez all cleaning up anna be ready fur
you all who'z wanna come by 23 November. You'z all gonna lov mai back
porch! Dem as has doggie friends, kin perch anna watch dem play inna
maze meowmie makes wif my Charlotte-buddy. Dey runs about anna gets
treats while we lafs anna gets our treats brought to usuns.