Old November 14th 11, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

O T dances for joy, Ok we will wate furr u. Hey Pigg duz u wanna a ride ta
pik up Wascal? Piglett looks around and then tells O T. I will wait until
I hearz what him iz gonna du. Fangu anniewayz.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:13:33 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O t rubs his belly hen calls Harri. Hey dere boogtifulz girl cat, iz u
readi ta stardt da holiday sezon. I be dere ta git urselfz soom and we
wil go wishez auntie mable a happi day. Come on Lizzy it ur glad rags on
it is pardiee timez!!!

I isz brushing mine furz and putting a ribbon on mine tail, then I will
be right there.