Old July 11th 12, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Shook Up Persia's World

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:12:12 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:
Persia likes to nap on the bed in the guest bedroom. (It's odd, she sleeps
on my bed at night but never during the day.) This afternoon I felt like
taking a nap, too, so I decided to join her. I turned on the ceiling fan,
pulled up a quilt, petted her and said I was going to take a nap. She
meowed at me. She put her paw on me and stared at me as if to ask, "What
are *you* doing in here?!" She kept her paw on me and just kept staring.
Then she started purring really loudly. And it wasn't a comfortable purr.
She was disconcerted because I've never joined her before on that bed. She
didn't know what to do. And apparently she lost touch with the Mothership.

You rocked her world! Persia pussums is really a creature of habit, isn't
she?