Old November 2nd 12, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Default What is going on with all the political/religious crap on this NG???

Mack A. Damia wrote in
news
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in

Then again islamic fascism is probably the kind you support.

M8E, you cannot point to isolated incidents and shout, "nation-wide
conspiracy". Neither can you reference an anti-Islam website for your
proof; it just doesn't work that way. You're the only person I've
ever heard of talk about Islamic fascists in the U.S. - and I'm not
suggesting that they don't exist, only that it is not a national
conspiracy or even a national problem, other than we must maintain our
vigilence for ALL those who would do us harm. You would get along
well with Col. Dan Cedusky who runs a website and daily list for
veterans. When Major Hasan did his dirty deed, Cedusky was ready to
round up and execute every Muslim in the military. Life is not one
huge conspiracy regardless of what you think. I told him about it,
and he blackballed me from his list. So much for free speech/free
thought, eh?

Yeah, that's why numerous members of CAIR have stated their desire
to see the United States made into an Islamic state eh?

Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.