Old February 21st 05, 07:28 PM
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
I been in the out a lot terday to get der rats. But den I saw a really
really really big grandad one wiv der very big teef so I remember what Kitty
say about dat.
She say wen you see a rat like dis, pretend you don't see it, and wash
yourself. So I did.

Sorry to butt in on your conversation with your girlfriend, Boyfriend
(haha), but I just wanted to say that was very smart of you. One time,
when I was out walking my hoomin, I saw a huge rat hopping along (hoomin
note: it wasn't a rat, Frank, it was a hare), and I sort of just ignored
it and happily it ignored me, too, and just hopped on by. It even
ignored the hoomin, even though she stood and stared at it with her
mouth open.

Purrs,
Frankie, beaming on the young couple

--