Old July 4th 03, 02:14 PM
Miss Violette

the bathroom is a good place as your hooman will step in it before they wake
up, good for you, Miss Violette
wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:13 GMT, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

I like that, Miss Violette, thinking the coat closet would hide one for a
long time, snickers to self and takes a nap to consider further, Misss
Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.

GM, wif a misterius grin

Miss Violette wrote:

pocket, hhhmmm that bears consideration, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message

Ize just frew up my firstest hareball effur. Butted I dint no dat I
wuz suppost to do it in a pokett. I just did it on da bafroom floor.
Callisto