Old April 19th 05, 08:57 PM
Jeffrey Kaplan

It is alleged that Mathew Kagis claimed:

; "The little creep gets around." (Officer Morishi, B5 "Convictions")
;
; Don't know about an 'anti' catnip, but I am curious about your B5 quote....
; Is it in reference to 'Bester'? The lovely cheif of the psy-cops?

Nope. B5's own terror bomber Robert Carlson. Season three, episode
two. http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/guide/046.html

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"I can't leave without an explanation. She'll be all over me." "It
looks to me like she's already all over you." (Capt. Sheridan and Cmdr.
Ivanova, B5 "Voices Of Authority")