Old July 5th 12, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Persia's off her Feed

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
Persia wanders into the living room and starts crying at the top
of her lungs. I don't know what it is she wants. [...] She did
have a molar pulled a few years ago, before she had to have the
radioactive isotope therapy.

Isn't random crying sometimes a symptom of thyroid disorder? Maybe
she needs her thyroid medication levels adjusted.

She's not on thyroid medication. She was allergic to it. She had
radioactive isotope therapy and spent two weeks in a clinic. It's rare
there is a recurrence of this condition, but it can happen. I hope that's
not what this is. I can't afford another $900.

Jill